- Kara Zor-El and Kara Zor-L as Supergirl and Power Girl, cousins of the Supermen and standard bearers for the name.
- Lesla-Lar of Kandor and Kara-Lar of Symbioship, mental maidens fighting each Kara in her own mind.for control.
- Lois Lane and her counterpart, each donned the role of the first Superwomen, their greatest power was stealing Superman's heart.
- Luma Lynai and Tharka, each powerless on Earth, tried to capture the attention of the Supermen during visits to their worlds.
- Lena Thorul and Liandly Tyic were the other Super-Girls, lookalikes for the Girls of Steel with telepathic and telekinetic powers.
- Lea Lindy the Marvel Maid of planet Terra and Jannie of planet Karma were lookalikes with superhuman physiques visiting Earth once.
- Louise-L and Kara the Valkyrie came from 500,000 AD Earth-One and the Asgardian dimension of Earth-Two, subbing for the supergirls.
Of course, another Superwoman... a renegade Amazon of Earth-Three... was her world's Wonder Woman. And several more allies of the Men of Steel would also be classified as stellar supergirls.