- Bolt is a mysterious professional assassin, who used his aptitude as an inventor to create a suit granting him superhuman strength, teleportation, flight and the ability to generate deadly electrical blasts. Mister Bones was Helix's leader possessing superhuman strength, translucent flesh and a deadly cyanide touch.
- Plastique was a separatist from Quebec who gained explosive power to detonate objects just as the Helix member Baby Boom, although her counterpart was actually Penny Dreadful who emitted electrical charges like Byte.
- Black Bison and Arak the Wind-Walker had power over the climate to create vigorous windstorms which they attributed to their ancestry leading to their rather erratic behavior around others they considered foes.
- Doctor Light and Tao Jones were two ladies of Asiatic origin that manifested control over energy, with Light able to channel the force of light from her body outward while Jones could redirect energy around her body.
- Mindboggler and Baby Boom were explosive ladies with mental abilities allowing them to control external objects.
- Hyena and Kritter were two tragic individuals that were humans trapped in animal form given to a bestial nature while retaining their intellect... with Kritter's mind also generating an electronic conscience through computers similar to Byte's brother Bug who likewise infiltrated computer networks seamlessly.
Groovy Christmases Past! 1969/70
2 hours ago