- As unlikable as the Luthors were, there were women who loved them. Obviously on Earth-Three, it was Lois Lane who married that world's greatest scientist and sole superhero Alex Luthor.
- On Earth-One, it was Ardora of the planet Lexor, who idolized the Defender who was actually the villain Lex Luthor... that world's sole superhero.
- On Earth-Two, the names of Alexei's wife and son were unknown. What was known was that a careless driver slayed his son in a car crash, which led to Luthor's tailspin into criminal genius. Starting as merely an operator of remote control tanks aimed at inflicting mayhem on the lives of other drivers. Later, Luthor decided that world conquest would absorb the pain in his heart.
- On Earth-Three, Lois Lane fell in love with Alex Luthor who... unlike his counterparts, remained a force for good. As his world's sole superhero versus Ultraman and the Crime Syndicate, Luthor was able to keep humanity free of their evil.
- That is, until an anti-matter wave destroyed his universe. Although Alex was able to send the rocket to Earth-One, where his son would be one of the Multiverse's greatest protectors. During this Crisis, Lex assembled the largest amount of supervillains to attack the surviving Earths, while his partner Brainiac evaporated Alexei who challenged his authority. Ultimately, the remaining Lex aided his cosmic twin's son and heroes with villains together to battle the Anti-Monitor and his forces. Then, he too ceased to exist as a new world, and a new Luthor with a new love live, took his place.
The Flash Vs. Galactus
6 hours ago